Cappavilla Village, University of Limerick- Summer Accommodation
Our team at Cappavilla Village endeavor to promote an atmosphere which is safe, comfortable and conducive to your holiday.
A 10 minute drive will take you to Limerick city and everything that Limerick has to offer!
Our Onsite Facilities Include:
• Staffed reception office, opening hours: Monday – Sunday 8am – 8pm, Late Check in available on request. Security on site outside office hours to act as point of contact 7 nights per week.
• Bed linen & towels provided
• Cable TV
• Token operated self-service launderette onsite
• Free unlimited internet access (own PC/Laptop & Cat5 cable) and also free Wi-Fi
• Free parking / Bicycle storage
• Full waste management service to include glass and recycling
• Wheelchair friendly apartments
• Postal Service
•All rates are inclusive of heating and electricity
• Large bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, fully fitted kitchen/living room and a
comfortable lounge area
•Accommodation for people with impaired mobility
4-6 Sleeper Apartments All our rooms are furnished with a 4'6 inch double bed
The accommodation is furnished to the highest standards throughout
Arrival / Departure Dates:
Totally flexible arrival and departure dates