The Quigley Residence
Designed by the award winning Grafton Architects and located on the north campus these luxurious apartments enjoy a most picturesque setting with outstanding views of surrounding countryside and hills of Clare whilst just a 5 minute drive from Plassey Technology Park & and 10 minute drive from Limerick City Centre.
The Quigley Residence is made up of 2 & 4 bedroom apartments, each having their own en-suite bathroom., bright kitchen and spacious living room.
These luxurious self-catering apartments are located half a km from the main university campus. Limerick city centre is just a 10-minute drive away.
All bedrooms in the University of Limerick feature an en-suite with walk-in shower and has free high-speed WiFi.
These apartments are located next to The Pavilion Restaurant. This extensive facility includes function and meeting space, a relaxing and stylish bar which is complemented by the spectacular outdoor Veranda.
Limerick Station is 4 km from the building, and Shannon Airport is a 25-minute drive away.
This property is also rated for the best value in Limerick! Guests are getting more for their money when compared to other properties in this city.
Our Onsite Facilities Include:
• Staffed reception office, opening hours: Monday – Sunday 8am – 8pm, Late Check in available on request. Security on site outside office hours to act as point of contact 7 nights per week.
• Bed linen & towels provided
• Cable TV
• Token operated self-service launderette onsite
• Free unlimited internet access (own PC/Laptop & Cat5 cable) and also free Wi-Fi
• Free parking / Bicycle storage
• Full waste management service to include glass and recycling
• Wheelchair friendly apartments
• Postal Service
•All rates are inclusive of heating and electricity
• Large bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, fully fitted kitchen/living room and a
comfortable lounge area
•Accommodation for people with impaired mobility